**This post may contain affiliate links to products I love. It cost you nothing extra but I earn a small commission when you order through them. These links help support this blog.**
I absolutely adore Asian foods and if you have followed my blog for any amount of time you might have heard me say that a time or two but who’s counting. Even though it is one of my favorite foods I avoid eating it in restaurants because of all the hidden sugars and carbs.
Not to mention all the added MSG which I prefer to live without as well. However, I am very happy to say that we don’t have to put away our chopsticks permanently thanks to some great recipes you will find here!
Isn’t it wonderful that we can still enjoy our favorite Asian-inspired foods when eating low carb, sugar-free and THM? There are tons of low carb and gluten-free options floating around on the web for us to enjoy. To make it a bit easier I thought I would “round-up” a few of these recipes for you guys to enjoy.
Most of these dishes will be low carb and THM-S but a couple of the recipes will contain grains or more carbs than others. These dishes will be labeled with (E) for my THM followers. Be sure to visit the other bloggers I have listed below and check out their blogs!
As I leave you with these tempting and healthier recipe favorites I just want to say “吃的开心” or “happy eating” from my table to yours!
Pork and Chicken Dishes:
- Chinese Pork and Broccoli (S), My Table of Three
- Sesame Ginger Boneless Ribs (S), My Table of Three
- General Tso’s Meatballs (S), I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Sweet and Sour Chicken (S), Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- Lemongrass Chicken and Cilantro Cauliflower Rice (S), All Day I Dream About Food
- Pineapple Ginger Chicken (E), Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- Sweet and Savory Sesame Noodles (S), Oil of Joy
- Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry (E), Darcie’s Dishes
- Coconut Chicken (S), My Table of Three
Asian Seafood Dishes
- Shrimp Fried Rice (E), My Table of Three
- Low Carb Crispy Walnut Shrimp, Modern Low Carb
- Bang, Bang Shrimp and Asian Slaw, I Breath I’m Hungry
Sesame Ginger Boneless Ribs, My Table of ThreeAsian Inspired Beef:
- Beef and Broccoli Medley (S), Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- Mongolian Beef (S), Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
Thai Inspired Dishes:
Asian Inspired Soups & Sides:
- Cauliflower “Fried Rice” (S), My Table of Three
- Fried Rice (E), Briana Thomas
- Thai Green Curry Soup (S), Chrissy Beniot in Love
- My Take on Thai Soup (S or FP), Briana Thomas
**Be sure to check back from time to time as I add more recipes to this list!