**This post may contain affiliate links to products I love. It cost you nothing extra but I earn a small commission when you order through them. These links help support this blog.**
Last week, some blogger friends Renee and Judy and myself posted our first Wonderful Wednesday post. There were some awesome recipes linked up to that post, so if you haven’t seen them be sure to click HERE to be taken back to that post after reading this one.
The recipes were a wide range of foods and you are sure to find some there that would tempt your taste buds! So it was hard for me to pick some favorites since they all look and sounded amazing, but since I don’t want this post to go on for days, I have just pick two that looked delicious enough to add them to my menu soon! Here they are…
Yum, don’t those cookies make you want to grab a hand full and a cup of coffee! They sure do me, I am excited to make some for Thanksgiving, and I just may hide them!
Then there was this fluffy and heavenly looking cake from Lots of Little Lambs, that had me drooling and dreaming of a slice for breakfast!
Just look at that cake, you guys, it looks so moist and delicious, who wouldn’t want to have a slice of that? Yum!
What’s new from the Wonderful Wednesday Hosts..
- Low Carb and THM Party Foods, My Table of Three – 45 of the best low carb and THM “S” party foods to make your holiday season smooth sailing!
- Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova, Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved – a chocolate pillow of meringues that are crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. Topped with raspberries!
- Trim Healthy Mama Tips, If Spoons Could Talk – tips from Renee as she has been on her weight loss journey.
Meet your hosts!
Come join all your Link Up hosts on social media! I will be sharing some of my favorites from the link up each week on my pages, so you don’t want to miss that!
- My Table of Three , I can be found sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest .
- If Spoons Could Talk, Renee can be found find over on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved, Judy can be found over on Facebook, Twitter,and Pinterest.
Would you like to leave a link? Great, but first a Few Guidelines
- Visit/leave a comment on other participants blogs too. We all appreciate comments and page views so please share the love.
- Follow all hosts on social media accounts.
- Ensure that your recipes comply with THM meal type guidelines.
So let the party begin, enjoy the recipes shared here and if you have a recipe to share, let us see it! By submitting a link below means that you agree to the guidelines above.